MSSS Notice Board
【严正声明】打击违法犯罪,维护论坛安全

主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Choosing a VPN in China: what to consider?
作者 内容
vanga 离线
普通青年

帖子: 17
加入时间: Dec 2019
声望: 0
Before, a few years ago, you always had to pay for a VPN. That is, we had to choose a company. She set up a secure VPN connection for us, and we paid for it every month.

Now there are a number of free VPN services. In particular, there are very simple solutions where the VPN is turned on and off with a single click. And, they are all very different.

Let's look at what you should pay attention to when choosing a VPN.

Usability. When using a VPN, you don't want to dive into the technical wilds and constantly configure some IP, gateways, and other things. I want to press "on" and use it.
The VPN should be convenient and fast. Speed of operation. If each site is loaded for two minutes, then it will be simply impossible to use such a VPN network. And there are such cases. Therefore, before choosing a specific network, it is better to find out how fast it works.

Security. For many — this is the main factor. However, I would not overestimate it. Any simple VPN service will be enough for you to bypass blocking and protect yourself from most hackers. Including free. Expensive and reliable VPNs are only needed for some emergency cases. For example, if you are afraid that the FBI is following you.
Price. Well, it's all clear. The higher the price — as a rule, the better service we are offered.
Universality. In some cases, different regions need different VPN networks. So, for example, if you went on vacation to Turkey, the free VPN in Opera will not help you. At the same time, sites blocked in this country can be opened using other VPNs. And, this is relevant, because in Turkey, not a few sites are blocked, including Wikipedia.
Support. When working with a VPN, some configuration may be required. Of course, I would like to quickly get qualified help if you need it.
In General, there are more than two hundred companies in the world that offer US to connect a VPN. Many of them offer good service for moderate money. At the same time, if you need a VPN only for the most basic protection and access to blocked sites, then feel free to use some simple, free option. That will be enough.
01-27-2020, 07:58 PM
Ksiulan 离线
普通青年

帖子: 43
RE: Choosing a VPN in China: what to consider?
Thanks to the upgrade of modern technologies, users have already been able to connect a number of services with just one installation of the extension plug-in program. This is convenient because a person does not need to delve into technical details and encounter what is happening behind the screen of the utility.
01-28-2020, 03:39 PM
Reportin 离线
普通青年

帖子: 7
VPN is a service that opens up many new opportunities for you. Previously, you could not imagine that you can have unlimited access to your favorite sites. And now a lot has changed.
In this case, the speed is practically unchanged. If you do not believe, then you will have the proof - 中国VPN. This service will turn your view of the Internet.
01-29-2020, 01:35 AM
Nika23 离线
普通青年

帖子: 5
加入时间: Jan 2020
The review opens the possibilities of various services for ordinary computers and smartphones to protect your data. But remember, of course, that protecting information, VPNs have full access to it. It is especially worth being careful with new services, and even free ones. Rent a VPN is expensive
01-29-2020, 03:27 PM
Reportin 离线
普通青年

帖子: 7
I have had several attempts to change my IP address myself. I can say that this is a bad idea. At least nothing came of it to me.
And now I began to use VPN service. Frankly, a lot has changed thanks to this.
01-30-2020, 02:40 AM
Nika23 离线
普通青年

帖子: 5
加入时间: Jan 2020
To implement vpn technologies, a network gateway can be: a Unix server, a Windows server, a network router and a network gateway on which a VPN is raised. The server or device used to create an enterprise vpn network or vpn channel between remote offices must perform complex technical tasks and provide a full range of services to users both at workstations
01-30-2020, 04:39 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 2 个游客

联系我们 | MSSS - 内地学生学者联谊会 | 回到顶部 | 回到正文区 | 精简(归档)模式 | RSS 聚合